Thursday, January 13

Our Snow Day

One day last week as Brandon's alarm went off and he went out to get ready and get in the shower he came back in and said "HEATHER! there is SNOW everywhere! a good 2 inches at least!" I laid there and thought to my self does he really know what two inches is?? that's A LOT of snow!

 but when I woke up and saw for my self I realised he DID know what he was talking about! but he had underestimated it was even more! I looked to see this!!

 We could NOT believe it! it had snowed in the night and no one even knew it was coming!  We had a great snow day.  William enjoyed it! He went through several outfit changes. Because we live in St. George My kids aren't equipped with snow gear. His hands would get freezing cold, and he didn't get that if he touched the snow it would get his mittens wet! we changed them often, and changed his clothes a couple times and then went back out.  He couldn't get enough of it!


 William thought it was his personal job to uncover everything.  He found his T-ball and bat under the snow. and was so excited and proud of his self, he was like "MOM!, look!" haha
 Lucas got to come out and see the snow for a little bit before he went down for a nap. :)
 William had just watched an episode on "how-to" make a snow angel on Special Agent Oso the week before.  He would run in the powder and through him self back on the snow.  and then make a snow angel! I said what are you doing? he said making a snow angel! I said did Oso teach you that? and he said yes. ahaha!! too funny!


 Tiffany and her kids came over bright and early that morning and they all had a great time making a "whole happy family" of snow men.
My dad's snow man.  I liked his smile the best.

No comments: