Tuesday, June 19

I am two..

my little Lucas turned two on April 29th.  I am finally getting around to posting some two year pics.

He had his two year check up but I can not remember his stats and can not find his paperwork. I need to find it! and then I'll add his measurements!

 
We love our Lucas SO much. 
He is such a fun kid to have around. 
He is starting to hit a little bit of a mischievous naughty stage. 
But it's almost comical. 
He does everything with a grin on his face and it's sometimes hard to get after him. 
He is TROUBLE when he get together with his little pal and cousin Bailee. 
He is Funny.
He listens to what I say and says "OK mommy" every time.
He loves his daddy, his Big Brother, his little sister, and his papa and Grandma.
He gives great hugs and kisses, and will always hand one out when I ask.
He likes to cuddle and asks for me to hold him when he needs some love.
He is a natural athlete and is obsessed with sports and balls, and running and jumping.
He is the fastest two year old ever.
HE has an obsession, more like a sickness with shoes and clothes!
He changes his clothes a million times a day.  He changes his clothes after I put him to bed at night, when I go in to check on him before I go to bed he is always in his bed asleep but in a different outfit. when he wakes up in the morning the first thing he does (before he even comes in my room to wake me up!) is changes his clothes!
He likes to sing his abc's even if he sings a lot of the same parts over and over.
He is an artist in fact my leather couch and almost every wall in my house has some of his "art work" on it! The little stinker!
He is such a boy, he is very animated when he plays with his toys, very full of sound effects.
He likes iron man and spider man most.
Every little army man sized action figuring we have weather it be police men, fireman or actual army man he calls them all "bad guys"
All day long he says "mom watch this" cracks me up. and makes me think how fast he is growing up!







I love you so much Lucas Alan Stott, my Middle Child. You are so amazing, Your father and I can NOT get enough of you! We love every little thing about you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOSH. Dying over these pictures!!! What a STUD!!!

Mills Family said...

Can I please have like a 16X20 to hang on my wall of him!! Hahahah!!! But seriously! So studly!

Trask Tribe said...

That cracks me up Mallory!!!
But seriously, I have never seen such a handsome little man in my whole life. It's a dang good thing too. Cuz instead of spanking his little behind, all I can do is laugh at him when he is naughty.