Thursday, June 7

Becuase she is..

2 months TODAY.

I can't believe it really, she is growing so fast.  We have her two month apt today, can't wait to see how much she has grown! I will give her a proper post after I know all her new measurements! love her to pieces, she really is the best baby in the whole entire world! If she isn't sleeping she is smiling! I couldn't be a luckier mom!


 William and eva, (don't mind his very dirty shirt)
 I can't believe how much she reacts to people, and smiles! she has been doing it for a long time! I can't believe how young she started. my boys didn't smile forever!
 She would just sit in front of the mirror content forever! either here on the floor where I haven't put a large mirror on the wall yet, or on my bathroom counter where she has a make shift changing station, she loves the mirror, she isn't really looking at her self, just the room behind her. it entertains her for a while!

2 comments:

Jill Duncan said...

She's adorable!

Trask Tribe said...

These pictures make her look Way bigger then she really is. Two months and still tiny.