Sunday, May 13

The Fam

This is my adorable family! We are multiplying! My brother is in the middle single and available if anyone knows someone. (He would kill me if he knew I said something like that!)
They all live in St. George so I get to see them all often and we are all still very close. My sisters are the only people I hang out with. I am a big nerd. My husband doesn't believe me when I say I had friends once upon a time, because he is yet to see any evidence of that. Besides Michelle which is the only person he's meet, and he totally loves you Michelle. So give me a call when you are in St. George. So my husband can meet you at the very least. haha

9 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

How cute, I love your hair, it is so pretty!

Michelle said...

I love it. Who took the pic for ya? Everybody looks so good. We haven't had a family picture since the eight grade........I think it is about time.

Brianna said...

Oh my Heather, look how beautiful you are! I love your dark hair, that's how mine is right now and I LOVE it.

Camie said...

your family is getting so big. Whose baby is mal holding?

Jocelyn said...

Such a cute family! When are you having babies!!!?

~..kass..~ said...

Cute picture girly and BTW you look freaking amazing!

Emily Blais said...

oh my heather trask. what is up? Where in the world have you been all my stinkin life? Holy cow your family has like trippled in size! How fun! I LOVE LOVE your dark hair too. I miss your fam! Tell them ALL I say hi!!!

Jessica said...

I love your blog. One of my friends is linked to you. Weird. How's that for small world. Anyways, i am excited for the wedding this summer. I think we are going to be able to make it up. Check us out at damonandjessica.blogspot.com
Oh, and tell Brandon hi for me.
Jess

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

hey heather....i don't know if you remember me but this is Tara Esplin...from pineview!! i saw your blog on michelle's and thought i would say hi and congrats on the marriage!!!