Saturday, May 12

My husband

My husband is wonderful he is definitely my mister right my knight in shinning armor my prince charming. He is my best friend. We have so much fun together we love to laugh and hang out. He is currently working at the Courtyard Marriott in St. George (which I believe is one of Camie's dads hotels) he serves in the restaurant most of the time but also works the front desk and night audits a couple times a week. He is from New Jersey but he has lived all over. He served his mission here in Utah, (I know who gets called to Utah?) He served a Spanish speaking mission so he speaks Spanish fluently. He is so sweet and perfect for me!

2 comments:

Camie said...

Oh my gosh, my dad totally owns the Marriot...that is so cool! I will have to ask my pops about him!

Jocelyn said...

So I notice on your friends list It's like Scwartz family, yates family, ect.... and then there is Jocelyn Toquero!! hahaha! I swear that's what it's like on EVERYONES page! Cracks me up!