Saturday, May 26

a day on the job


OK, so everyone I work with has stories about who they have had on their flights like celebrities and such. I haven't had anyone special or famous. There are people I work with that have told me stories about having Eva Longoria on their flights to and from San Antonio and Los Angeles. So every time I work a flight from San Antonio to Los Angeles I totally look for her. And Every time I work the flight I am disappointed with a no show from Eva. (I know I say her first name like we are best friends.) Then today on my flight from Salt Lake to St. George I had a famous person on board! Bill Paxton and his family were on my flight, I know you are going Bill who? But just here me out! He was the guy on Twister with Helen Hunt. He was on Titanic, And apparently on a handful of other movies too but Twister is the one that I can picture him in. I was watching pieces of that movie the other night on one of my over nights in a hotel room and I just wanted to say to him "I was watching you on TV the other night!" I didn't...I held my cool and didn't act like a total nerd, served him his coke and that was it. His Family is adorable he seemed like a total family man and really fun with his kids. But the real question is why was he coming to sunny St. George? weired?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Thats pretty cool. In a way it would suck to be famous. I guess they chose that life though. But you never go anywhere without people going oh my gosh you are so and so. But it would be cool to see them. Do you ever fly delta? I bet you would get to see more on other airlines since skywest only flies limited places. I am so excited as of june 7 they will be flying into Salem which is where scotts fam lives!!

Cassidy Legg said...

I know what you mean. I hear of everyone running into famous people while traveling. I finally did though in LAX. I met Russel Simons... as in PHAT clothing and Rev Runs brother. It was very cool.

Camie said...

Okay so funny story, the day after I read your blog I was on a flight and they did this big preview about him and his new movie. It was way to ironic.

Jessica said...

So crazy. It really is a small world. We only have seen stupid things like the road rules rv and real world cast members. I haven't yet seen anybody really famous besides Melissa Joan Hart. Does she even count?

Michelle said...

It is seriously time for a new post!!

Jocelyn said...

yeah I'm with michelle!! common heather!