Tuesday, May 8

ok... So I started to make my blog account like a month or so ago and then didn't do anything with it. I am as Jocelyn called it a blog stocker and I must say not proud of it. I will try to get this up and running and actually post things or whatever you call it. But with my job it is really hard, I am gone a lot and when I AM home I don't like to spend my time on the computer. But I am sure when I finally figure this out it wont take me too long to do. So look forward to seeing me!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yay heather I am so excited you started it a blog! it's so much fun! Welcome! Get some pics up ASAP!

Camie said...

heather I am so excited to hear from you. This is going to be so fun. I am always asking Michelle about you and wondering how you are doing. Can't wait to see some pics