Tuesday, July 8

The after pictures

So I am a little late at getting these posted... sorry. I love my new hair cut! I seriously chopped it off!! It feels so much better, so light weight and cool. I actually do my hair now. It takes two seconds to blow it dry and two more seconds to style it. I love that part! More importantly my husband likes it! I was worried what he would think the most. Everyone else I don't really care. :) but he really likes it so that makes me like it even more. The first two days or so he just kept saying "Your hot!" He would also say he felt like he was cheating on his wife because I looked so different. ha ha! well here are the results. I am glad I finally did it. With being pregnant it has really helped! I "get ready" a lot more. And I am not as hot and sweaty!This picture is the side that is a little longer then the other one.

Can you kind of tell that is is un even. like longer on one side. That's how I wanted it. :)

I don't know it you can tell but I have a lot of red and blond high lights! The red is really red! and the blond is more caramel.

And last but not least a belly shot of my growing belly! I am 22 weeks! The baby moves all the time! Most of the time I love it! Sometimes its like he moves into an air pocket or a gas bauble and I'm like woooowoo, easy boy!

10 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Love the hair on you! So cute! Great change. And the belly is too freakin' cute! You are looking like one hot mama!

cami said...

your bringin sexy back....

Lauren said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! :D Your hair looks way good - it is so fun! I look forward to seeing it in person at the wedding! :D

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

very cute! you will love it even more when your baby gets here,and you have no time to get ready!

Michelle said...

Way cute hair....I love it!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I love it, love it, love it!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Way fun change, you look way cute prego!!!

Kim Martin said...

YAYYY! CONGRATS! How have you been? I love your hair short! You look great! xo

Cindy said...

Love the cut Heather!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your hair sister! It makes me want to cut mine! The picture on your blog that says "new do" is way pretty! (I know, I'm so nice on here you're probably not used to it.. but, I cant let everyone see how mean I can really be!! hehe just kidding) LOVE YOU SISTER!
-Mallory