Thursday, July 17

kicking!

This son of mine kicks all the time! I have no idea what to judge it by because I obviously haven't been pregnant before. I don't know if it is normal or if he is a more active baby then most? I wonder if this is just a sign of whats to come with a very active little boy! I don't know?
Things are going well. I have been feeling SO much better. My meds actually work now as before they didn't really do anything, I still would throw up all day even when I took them. But now there is a difference. If I am up too long in the morning with out taking my pills I know it! I am like I don't feel good and then I run to the bathroom! So I am really good at taking my pills. My body doesn't let me forget for too long. I am just glad they are doing something now!
I herd the second trimester was so much better then the first and I was waiting for it to get better the very next day that I entered my third trimester! It eventually got better and the second trimester HAS been better! I have a lot more energy and feel so much better. With less throwing up the wait gain has began! I have already gained 25 pounds! yeah I know! I didn't gain anything until I was at least 41/2 to 5 months a long.. and then in my 5th month I pretty much made up for lost time and gained everything really fast! I don't even know how that is possible? To gain 25 pounds in a few short weeks? that can't be normal! I will be 6 months on Saturday! 24 weeks! yeah!
I just thought I would post a little update on the pregnancy more pictures will be coming soon. Especially of my last few vacations I havn't posted anything about them yet! :(

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Hey Heather!
Yeah, Our little girl goes crazy in there everytime I eat yogurt! I'm so excited that you are having a boy! He's going to be the cutest! I'm glad you are feeling a little better! Hope everything is going well! See ya soon!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

It sounds like you are going to have your hand full with little William....I can't wait. Well we will be seeing you soon! Yay!

cami said...

It is fun to feel that you have life living in you.