Tuesday, July 29

Baby Shower Anyone?!

I am just putting this post out there to see if there is anyone interested in coming to my baby showers? My sister in laws are throwing me one in northern Utah on the 13th of August. It will actually be held in Lehi I believe. If you live up closer to that area you are more then welcome to come! I also have a friend of mine that is going to throw me a shower down here in St. George either the end of August or the beginning of September. We haven't decided on a date yet. If you live down here and are interested in going to that shower you are more than welcome! All you need to do is e-mail me your address' so I can send you an actual invitation for the correct shower! This is my e-mail for those of you that may not have it.... HeatherTrask@hotmail.com Let me know! Thanks Everyone!

This is my HUGE self last week at 24 weeks!

8 comments:

cami said...

cute belly!

Watts Family said...

hey... that's nice that you remember my birthday... Glad that we found eachother again.. you look adorable. such a cute little belly. I would love to come to your shower!! I'll email you... Take care hun!!!

~..kass..~ said...

You are so cute heather! I wish I still lived at home! I would have LOVED to come.

Anonymous said...

I emailed you twice last night but they kept something back. Anyways, send me an invite to the one up here. I would love to come. That weekend my Parents will be up and my sister in law will be getting married, so hopefully nothing conflicts. You look so cute!!

Anonymous said...

ya, I'll try to make it for sure.. I'll have to check out my schedule and pencil you in! :) haha just kidding sister!I cant wait for baby Will!!! love you!! -Mallory

Jessica said...

You are so dang cute. I love your belly. I can't wait till mine pokes so I don't just look chubby. I am not going to make it up for the wedding. We are moving that same day. Bummer. Hopefully I will see you soon though.

Camie said...

Heather, I have been locked out of you blog for awhile so sorry I haven't been comitting. ANywho, you look darling and I love your hair. I wish I wish I wish I could come to your shower. Hang in there.

Michelle said...

I am so sad because I am going to miss your lehi one. We will be in Portland until the 16th.