Tuesday, September 2

30 weeks




SO I am now 30 weeks! which would make me.. 7 1/2 months.. right? well.. I have 10 weeks left which would make me have 2 1/2 months left... right? So why do people say pregnancy is 9 months? HA! it totally isn't.. it's more like 10 months? Anyway... I was just getting frustrated by that little miss conception we all have.
40 weeks which is forever when you are pregnant has now gone down to 10. Wow, now that is something to be excited about! I CAN NOT WAIT until this little guy is out of me! He moves SO much! he kicks so hard that sometimes it really startles me. He pushes on my bladder all the time to the point that I trinkle in my pants! I have no control, all of the sudden I am like oh crap get off my bladder! I can just see him sitting in there messing with me, kicking me and laughing and sitting on my bladder and then saying stuff like "oh what are you going to do about it?" I think he likes to push my buttons already. I am really in for it! Brandon already has planed on giving him a good talking to when he comes out!

7 comments:

The Batistas said...

You are so cute! I know how when your prego the months seem to CRAWL. But once they are out it seems like time goes by so fast! I wish i looked as cute as you do when I was preg.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dress! You look hot as usual. :)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

9 months, yeah right, it is totally ten, and totally annoying! You are way cute prego and have way cute clothes!

L4GWTW said...

Heather the bladder control is never the same once you have a baby. You do look cute. It will all be over soon!!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

If they told you it was 10 months would you still do it??? You are looking so good....I can't wait until William comes!

Kim said...

40 weeks seems like forever huh? And I am only on week 12. That is so exciting. They are much easier to take care of in your tummy though haha

cami said...

how cute do you look! I love your cute belly.