Wednesday, September 10

Pizza Night!

I have been wanting to make home made pizza for a while now. I was baby sitting my niece and nephew the other day, (Brittany's kids.. Brydee and Jay Jay), and I thought that would be as good as time as any to make it. I thought they could help out and it would be a lot of fun. It totally was! They helped out a lot and it was really yummy! Brydee and Jay Jay LOVE pepperonis, Brydee was stacking them like crazy on every pizza we let her make! Jay Jay just wanted to eat them cold!
She put the sauce on all by her self!And the Cheese... And of coarse the pepperonis! she cant get enough of them! This is Jay Jay attempting to roll out his dough, everyone else made a pizza, he ended up having to share with auntie.
This is Brydee's very own creation! I think a few more pepperonis got put on before we put it in the oven!
This is Brandon and Brydee making the larger pizza we all shared.

Love this picture! He is so funny sometimes! I think this was Jay Jay giving up on the dough!

This is Brydee's, Brandon's and My pizza we made! Look how cute and little Brydee's is! We did end up making more after My sister showed up to pick up the kids and she ended up eating most of my pizza. The last one I made was the best! I didn't get a picture though I ate it too fast! It was delicious!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun aunt and uncle!

~..kass..~ said...

We make home made pizza a lot the kids LOVE it! And it taste great so I love it more lol

Cindy said...

Yummm!!! I want one!!
Im still having such a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that Anna isnt watching Brittneys cute kids grow up right now!! (just like its so hard to know that shes missing out on her own darling nephew!!) But NO...she doesnt care. She's right where she wants to be!!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

That looks delicious, and soon you will be doing that with your own little one...how fun!

Anonymous said...

haha I love Brydee's face in all of these pictures. She is SO into it. I love my little bug-a-boo! and Jay Jay is just hilarious! haha looks like fun! love you sister! -Mallory Trask