Monday, October 19

Funny William & big teeth


William cheesin it for me!


I wanted to share his enormous top teeth with you, what is up with them? haha... my friends and family make fun of them so bad! they are SO big! He just got another one on the top and it looks like it is going to be another massive tooth? it cracks me up!
He will stand and play with this kitchen for ever. It's so funny! He puts stuff in the microwave, and in the stove and then takes it out and puts it back in! We have also been "pretending" to eat the food, and I say how yummy it is very dramatically and he copies me, oh yumm.. haha! but he really does put it in his mouth and slobber all over it! we're still working on the "pretend" part.
I pulled out the camera the other day cause I know I have been slackin on taking pictures of him! I had put him in a weired out fit not his normal jeans and polo, and hadn't even done his hair, but oh well, I take what I can get? He's still adorable to me!
him eating one of his little pretend shrimps.
My darling son! I can't get enough of him!

10 comments:

familyspagnolo said...

I love these pictures! Those teeth are soo dang funny, I still laugh every time! He is still so cute!!!

Ellie said...

What a sweetheart! Isn't playing pretend with your child so much fun!

~..kass..~ said...

I love them :) Kodi Anne had those same teeth... except on top of that a massive gap lol they don't look so big now that she has more teeth in that little mouth lol

Unknown said...

He is so dang cute! And by the way Noahs top teeth are looking just as big ;)

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

oh he is so cute, i love his teeth, they dont look big to me! what a cutie!

Ashton Bolin said...

Haha...those teeth are so funny, but I love it! Its nice to see him in just some chill wear instead of the jeans and polo for a change. He is comfy!!

Candace said...

He's adorable! Looks like such an little boy now. I can't believe how much they change in almost a year!

Josh and Jenni said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!! He is getting so big! We all need to get together soon!!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Wow, those teeth are so cute....I promise he will grow into them one day, I am pretty sure that is exactly how Brandons were for years.

Mills Family said...

HAHAHA OH MY LITTLE BUCK BOY!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! CRACKS ME UP