Wednesday, October 21

weekly Wednesday update

I am 12 weeks today, I thought I would start this week with my first weekly update.

So this last week I did an Intelligender Prediction test, has anyone herd of them? you pee in a cup that comes with little crystals in it and your pee either changes green or orange. Mine turned green. According to it I am going to be having a little boy. I wanted to do it to see if it was actually legit? I am totally skeptical and yet curious at the same time.

Intelligender Gender Prediction Test

I will let you all know in a few months when I get my ultrasound if this little thing was right?

So I am still sick. I haven't been as sick with this pregnancy as I was with William. I couldn't leave the radius of the toilets in my house when I was pregnant with William. With this pregnancy I got sick earlier but I haven't been AS sick, don't get me wrong I still do my fair share of throwing up! I just have more good days. I still take my meds and those seem to help some what?

I don't know why I grow a huge belly from the night I conceive but I do! When people notice I'm pregnant they say "oh do you know what your having" and I have to respond with something like oh no, I am not very far a long I just show really early, I'm not due until May, it's almost embarrassing to say I am not due until May, that seems SO far away! haha.. oh well, I just have to get used to it. Believe it or not I haven't gained one pound Ive actually lost some weight since I've been pregnant, that's what I do, my belly gets bigger and bigger but I don't gain any weight for the first trimester at least and then I gain it all in like a month! we will see if this pregnancy does the same thing?

6 comments:

Ellie said...

Aww... You look so cute! Glad you aren't as sick!

Jill Duncan said...

You look so cute with your little belly, I can't believe how much you are already showing though!!

I don't think Williams teeth are too big at all. I think he looks cute!

Anonymous said...

Lookin good my friend... lookin good

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Well you have to tell me if that predictor thing works, because we have yet to decide if we are finding out the gender, but if I could do it with out Kevin knowing maybe that would be the way to go...he he.

~..kass..~ said...

? did I miss a post? Wow how awesome!! I LOVE having mine close :)
Also don't feel bad.. I totally grew a belly SO fast! They tested me for twins at 8 wks with Kenton bc it was so big lol

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

you look stinking cute, i would totally be all about pregnancy again if I looked that cute!!! i am so happy for you!