Saturday, October 24

Walking William


William walks all over now. He walks way more then he crawls, in fact he practically runs. I think he prefers to walk over crawl now. He can get up from the floor with out having to use anything to pull him self up. So while he's walking and if he falls over he just gets right back up and keeps walking. It's so funny to see his little body walking all over the house, I'll go around the corner to look for him and he's walking towards me, it's still so weird to me, I am still getting used to it. He has pretty good balance, the other day he was drinking his sippy while he was walking, and if I'm honest I have a hard time doing that! haha... he can bend over pick something up and then keep on walking. I think I can count it now, I think it's official, my son walks.
I said to him "can you say cheese for mommy" and this is his smile, not bad.




I have been trying to upload a video of William walking/running and I can't do it! I have been trying for a few days! I am finally giving up and I am just posting this with out the video, I'll try to do another one soon! just enjoy the pictures I guess? :)

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Walking babies are so much fun! Upload the video onto youtube and then just embed it to your blog... it is 10x faster!

The Slaters said...

he is looking so much older in just a matter of weeks, I think its the hair. Cant wait to see him walking at Christmas time.

Trask Tribe said...

He is so stinkin cute, just a little man. It just freaks me out everytime I look at him though, all I ever see is Brandon!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

it's official, my daugher stands.... haha, now i'm worried about her! William is so so cute, and he really is starting look like a toddler!

Mills Family said...

aww...I just love the son!! He is so stinkin cute and I love his hair and buck teeth!