Wednesday, October 28

weekly Wednesday Update


I am 13 weeks today, Not much has changed this week. I still have good days and then I have not so good days. Today I've been pretty nauseous, and threw up. But I do think my good days are coming more and more often so that's way good! I haven't been taking my pills as much. I have been trying to make them last and only take them when I REALLY need them.
According to Baby Center.com the baby has gone from the size or a Lime to the size or a medium size shrimp. If you ask me I would consider that a down grade? but what do I know? I do have a doctors appointment this week so hopefully I have a more interesting update for you next week. :)

4 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

K, that's scarey. If that is ONE shrimp, guess I had better stay away from the all you can get shrimp buffet.

Trask Tribe said...

oops. I meant EAT not get. But you knew that.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

your belly is so cute, i want one!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heather
Congrats on baby #2 you are going to love it. I am sorry to hear that things have been so crazy for you. It is fun to see your blog and Dustin says hi.