Tuesday, May 4

LOVE HIM



He says cheese on command, love that about him!

I've been trying to remember things that he does that is just so sweet it just melts your little heart. I don't want to forget things like that. And should write them down more often, So here is one quick one...

He has been so polite lately. The other day we were shopping around walmart and I was giving him pretzel sticks out of a zip lock baggie from his diaper bag, when he was done with one he would ask for another one and every time I handed him another he would say so sincerely "thank you mama" I wouldn't even tell him to say it. I know it isn't much but to me it is darling. He has started saying it a lot more lately with out being told. I want to bottle it up and have him like this forever, but I know there will probably come a day when he wont be so polite and loving to his mama! Thanks William for being such a sweet heart! LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica said...

He is so sweet, and so smart. Thanks for your advice. It is hard to juggle it all. How is little Lucas doing? I am dying to meet him. Little mush.