Thursday, May 13

2 weeks

Lucas...

this little guy is just so little. He was 6. 10 when he was born and of course they drop their birth weight for a few days and he went down to 6. 4. which to me sounds so little. He fits in preemie clothes the best and new born sizes work too, 0-3 month is still huge on him! He just recently started opening his eyes for us, it's like he was a baby kitten for the first little while. He is growing already and already feels like he is heavier. He is such a sweet heart and never makes a peep. I know he is still little and sleeps like 23.5 hours out of the day so we will see if it changes here soon and well see if he starts to get louder and more fussy. But I hope I am lucky and he continues to surprise me!
I love this little guy so much, he has already blessed our home so much just in the two short weeks he has been here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious little guy. So sweet. Does he look a lot like William?

Lauren said...

Yay! Another post! I've been checking your blog daily hoping for one since Greyson has decided to start waking up at 5 am randomly in the last week. Thanks for the great distraction! Lucas is adorable and I hope you are getting enough sleep :)