Saturday, May 15

photo shoot





I have been wanting to take some pictures of Lucas, and I finally did the other night. The picture taking part of the shoot was really quick, but the whole process took a while. I swear I had to nurse in between every shot but I think we got at least a couple cute ones out of it. I love the top one, and can't decide if I like the bottom one? haha Brandon doesn't love it. He almost looks too skinny to me? But he was a little angel. He was a champ and let me strip him down and mess with him, he was pretty cooperative. Thanks my little man!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

So sweet! I love the pictures! I think my favorite is the one of him on top of the towels - just the contrast of his skin tone and the brown towel to the white onesie and towels is really neat. :)

Anonymous said...

Never was able to get cute newborn pictures of the kids done. I regret that. I LOVE these pictures! Cute little thing.

Michelle said...

oh my gosh Heather he is so cute and looks so much like william. I can't wait to see him.

Kevin and Hayres said...

What a darling little bud! I think the first one is my favorite but they're all good.

Camie said...

he is darling. The pictures are great!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

so cute! I can't wait to meet him!