Wednesday, May 19

Swimming with Daddy

So this was actually about two weeks ago. Lucas was a week old and we were invited to tag along with my sisters family for a swim. Lucas and I watched and took a few pictures while Brandon swam with William. I wasn't going to post these cause it was a couple weeks ago but Brandon doesn't make it into very many of my blog posts so I thought I would do it. I am so grateful for a fun husband that plays interacts and teaches his children. I love that he finds joy in teaching and hanging out with our boys.

Brandon and William

trying to teach him to kick
just coming up from going under.
Yes we pulled him under several times. :) He actually did way good! He is learning to hold his breath.
another shot of him coming up from the water. poor thing, haha.

No comments: