Tuesday, June 22

another day



Lucas is getting so big, looking older, and getting more personality. It's so much fun. William loves his brother to death literally, and I have to watch him every second! He wants to lay right next to him, when I say next to him it's more like on top of him, he wants to hold him and cuddle with him... He will sometimes hurt his brother usually it is accidental but sometimes he does it more on purpose and I get mad at him, usually spank his butt and put him on a time out. He feels SO bad, tells his brother over and over he loves him and he is sorry. Doesn't stop him from doing it again though! the little terror! He drives me crazy some days! If William doesn't smother Lucas with loves by the time he is old enough to get away or fight back I will be grateful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet.
I see Trask in Lucas!
They are both adorable.

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

thats the cutest thing in the world!!!

Amanda Jean said...

Those pictures are precious! cutest little boys ever! William sounds like a crack up!