Thursday, June 17

firsts

Lucas rolled over for the first time from his stomach to his back a few times the other day. (not as early as Williams three days old but I was still surprised!) 6 weeks old!

He is also smiling to a reaction to your face now. It's not like just in his sleep having a good dream or gas or something. I'll be talking to him and he smiles at me. The other night it was almost like a laugh. of course it melts your litle heart!


This was about two weeks ago when he first started smiling more. He was sitting on daddy's legs looking up at him.

5 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

Kenton also did the same thing, he was 3wks,, and would do it when he got super mad. I think I videoed it 100x's bc I could not believe it lol. Kind of scared me actually!
You boys are just adorable!

The Morrisons... said...

So sweet!

Kristin Macfarlane said...

Oh my heck! He is DARLING!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

what a cutie!

Ellie said...

Must be a boy thing! 6 weeks is still pretty early! Sweet boy!