Sunday, June 20

Fathers!!

So It's the end of the day... and I never did a post on Fathers day. I still have an hour (in my time zone!) I didn't want this day to pass with out acknowledging the fathers in my life...


First MY father, To say this guy is amazing is an understatement! He is the most perfect dad anyone could ever ask for! ask anyone and they would tell you they wish they had a dad as cool. as fun. as smart. as caring. as completely awesome as MY dad! Everyone that knows him loves him. He is such an awesome dad and Grandpa! Thanks dad for all you do for me and my family! thanks for the way you and mom raised me. Thanks for saying no sometimes because you didn't think I had herd no for a while! I hated it when you did it but I can appreciate it now. haha Thanks for loving mom, me and my sons! We all love and appreciate you so much!
I also couldn't complete this post with out acknowledging my father in law! The man that raised MY man. I realise this post is coming WAY too late in the time zone he is in but better late then never! My in laws recently moved to Abu Dhabi and being half across the world certainly doesn't stop them from being the great parents and grandparents that they are! We get to see them in a couple weeks and we are way excited. My father in law is a very special man. He is a very good listener gives great advice and is a loving and patient man! Thank you for passing that trait on to my husband! He needs it from time to time living with me! :)
Brandon holding WILLIAM for the first time! Brandon holding LUCAS for the first time!
Brandon running through the finish line of our families made up 5K.



and then there is my wonderful husband, the father to my beautiful boys, thank you to him for giving me my two joys in life William and Lucas, thanks for loving them the way you do!
We are missing our daddy this fathers day A LOT, he has been gone for a week out of town and will be gone for one more week before he gets back. I am SOO looking forward to him coming home, we have missed him a lot this past week!
Thanks babe for all you do for our family! We love you and miss you so much!

No comments: