Monday, July 25

Disney Vacation DAY 1

The Stott family vacation as usual was a big success! We left Thursday flew threw the night and arrived Friday morning.  Friday was arrival day for everyone starting with us. We un-packed and recuperated from our night of no sleep. The next day was the start of our vacation!

The first day we went to the Animal Kingdom. I was looking forward to this park a lot but didn't quite know what to expect. The kids loved it. We saw a lot of fun animals, rode on some rides, and Williams favorite part, saw a few characters!

Things I want to remember about Animal Kingdom:

*Kali River Rapids- (like big foot rapids) Brandon and I were like the only ones in the whole raft that got completely soaked!

*Finding Nemo the musical- The boys loved loved this! I didn't think they would be they did!!! Lucas clapped and smiled the entire time! I loved it!

*Expedition Everest- roller coaster, Brandon and I rode, it was a lot of fun!


 the boys were so tired and it was so early for them, especially with the two hour time change they did not want to wake up. This is pretty much how it was every morning.
 all of us gearing up ready to go after we all piled out of the huge van!
This is how my boys rode for the whole week.  I should have brought my double stroller but thought it would be too big. Now after the thought I wish I would have brought it.  They do so well sharing the same seat but often times they would fall asleep at the same time and both want to lay back and go to sleep, and only one of them could fit at a time.
 we went on a jungle safari ride and saw a bunch of really cool animals....


King Louie and Baloo the Bear were the first characters we saw of the week, I was waiting to see how he would do, would he be nervous or scared or excited and happy.  He did not disappoint! he was SOO excited to see them, ran right up to king Louie and gave him a hug and then took Baloos hand... It is so darling to see him get so excited about the characters he watches on TV all the time!




giving goofy a high-5! he was SO excited to see goofy and Pluto!
Day one was LONG, HOT, and HUMID, but such a great day. more to come!

1 comment:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I love your two little boys, what cuties! they look close!! Hope you had a blast, even though it can be crazy their the kids love it!