Wednesday, July 27

Disney Vacation Day 2 and 3

on Sunday (day 2) we went to church and swam out by the pool at the hotel, I know nice combo huh? (for some reason I didn't take one picture that day?!)
Then on Monday morning (day 3) we woke up bright and early again and headed to the magic kingdom!  I really should have written down things we did through out the week! because now I am having a hard time remembering what we did and what day! At the end of each night I would remember what we did that day and what each child seemed to enjoy the most.  On Monday there was A LOT to reminisce about. And a lot to remember. The kids loved everything about magic kingdom.

Things I want to remember about the magic kingdom:

*The Carousel: they loved it! Lucas loved loved it, and threw a fit when I took him off of his horse!

*It's a small world ride, Lucas and William both loved it mostly Lucas though. Clapping and smiling through the entire ride!

*We went on a Jungle Cruise.

*We flew on Aladdin's Magic Carpets.

*Buzz Light Year's ride: The kids loved it! Especially WILLIAM! we had to ride this one twice!

*Peter Pans Flight: both kids loved this ride as well, Mostly William! He was sad when we couldn't ride it again right after it was over!

*Pirates of the Caribbean: The boys were a little nervous of the first little drop but then they forgot about it and really loved watching all the animation through out the ride!

*The Haunted Mansion: William kept covering his eyes, I felt really bad, I had to keep telling him it was just pretend and it was ok! after it was over he said it wasn't scary, haha! Lucas fell asleep on my shoulder as soon as we got in the ride where it was dark and cool.

Brandon and I rode, Splash mountain, Thunder mountain, and Brandon rode space mountain later that night.

We also did a photo pass for the whole week and I am so excited to get all those pictures back because I didn't take very many great shots! haha, mine are mostly when we are waiting in lines and we have down time! so not too exciting! :) when I get it back I will probably just go back and update my old posts so I have them for my own blog books. (if I ever get around to actually making them!)



 I guess I should explain our shirts, We did family vaca shirts this year, and I must say they were pretty dang cute! Steve and Ellie did them so I can't take any credit for them at all! They bought all the adult shirts at big 5 and then Ellie made all the children's shirts to match! Each family had their own color and each person had their own "dwarf" name on the back. Brandon was sporty, I was Thrifty, William was busy and Lucas was Squinty. and the numbers are in order or age, starting with my father in law at number 1 for being the oldest going all the way down to 21 for Jonah (who is 2 weeks younger then Lucas.)

 Lilly just 6 weeks older then William. Little Sassy pants.

 like I said, he loved it!
 Yes we got a HUGE turkey Leg, we just had to! I was about to either go buy one or knock out the next person I saw with one and steal it and run away! They smelt so good, you couldn't walk around with out smelling the amazing aroma!
 The boys did a lot of this on and off through out the day, They were so tuckered out!
 Watching the parade at the end of the day!
William atop his Grandma Stotts shoulders right after she had just bought him his light up Mickey Balloon! Watching the fireworks and admiring Cinderellas Castle! So sweet.

At the end of the night after the fireworks, Brandon, both his sisters and a sister in law stayed behind for a little while longer to ride on a few more "big kid" rides, and the other half's took the kids home. It was an adventure! there were 4 adults against 6 kids, 4 strollers, 4 Large Mickey/princess balloons, a lot of diaper bags, and several sleeping children.  both my kids were asleep and both of Kevin's kids were asleep. and we had to face the monorail, and tram. (the tram makes you take the kids out of the stroller and fold up the stroller.) which would have been impossible by myself and two sleeping children and a large stroller to carry! It was hilarious, I almost peed my pants several times that night.  In the process we lost a flip flop, dropped a sleeping child off the back of the sit and stand stroller, popped a princess balloon, and made a few memorise to last a life time! I will never forget that night and how sad we all looked! not to mention we were all soooo tired! :) great times.

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

I love reading about your vacation! It's entertaining for me! And, I love seeing the boys excitement! Gosh, I miss those little rascals!