Friday, July 29

Disney Vacation Day 5

Day 5 was Hollywood Studios day

Things I want to remember about Hollywood Studios

*Disney Junior Live on Stage: Probably William's Favorite things the whole week. He saw Handy Manny and the tools, Jake and the Never land Pirates, Little Einsteins, mickey mouse club house and all the character's, and he LOVED IT!

*Muppet's Vision in 3D: William wore his 3D glasses the whole time and totally loved it.

*We ate dinner/lunch at this awesome restaurant and ate like royalty, I had the best appetizer, main course, dessert, and drink! Thanks to my in laws for that!! (it was part of a package to go to the fantasia show later that night if we ate there)

*We watched This HUGE mickey fantasia show at the end of the night.  It was freaking awesome! it was a little scary when all the villains from all the movies were flashing up on the water and the mean witch turned into a HUGE dragon, but then Mickey defeated the bad guys and won! so then it made it all better! it was a great show!

Brandon and I rode on The Tower of Terror, Star Tours,  and Rock "n" roller coaster.

We saw Lighting McQueen, and Mator. And the highly anticipated Phineas and Ferb!!

 I have no idea why William looks SO mad in these pictures? he was really excited?  but Lilly Makes up for it! look how genuinely excited she is!!! haha love it!
I love Phineas and Ferb!
                                         
 
 Grandma Stott gave all the kids candy necklaces, those things are fun for all ages!
 Leaving the park at the end of our AWESOME show!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

Oh my gosh... I can't believe how grown up Lucas looks!!!! I miss him!

Aubrey said...

Disney Junior Live is a favorite with my kids too. Made the whole trip worth it.