Thursday, July 28

Disney Vacation Day 4

Day 4 was Golf in the morning and Blizzard Beach Water Park in the afternoon!

It was a great way to start off our morning, I just wish it wasn't the next morning after having the longest day and latest night the day before at the magic kingdom, we may not have planned that out perfectly. :)  But it was still a lot of fun, a big thanks to Steve and Ellie for making it happen! and who woke up with my kids while we were gone! (I totally thought they would have slept in late from the night before!) and Thanks to Kelsey for getting Lucas dressed, and playing with him.

I don't have any pictures of the water park yet, I will add those when I get them!! for now here are a few golf pictures...




I did not know he was taking this picture! haha! and yes the grass was really that dewy! our socks were slushing around in our shoes by like the second hole!



This was later that night while we were getting dinner ready, Samantha (my 7 year old niece) asked papa if he would play go fish with her, naturally he said of course I'd love to, and all the girls kinda migrated around... it was darling, I had to grab my camera.  William was sleeping, or else I am sure he would have wanted to play too. He had fallen asleep on the way home from the water park at about 7:00 and didn't wake up the whole night! (that is 5:00 Utah time!) That's how much we had been wearing him out!
 love that Annalise is wearing her sunglasses inside, over her hair while playing cards... haha!

3 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

So fun! We have out trip booked in May with my inlaws too. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome vacation! Your boys are adorable and getting so big!

Julianna said...

I did not know you golf. you look like a pro. so jealous, i haven't gone for years.