Saturday, March 17

Andrea's shower

yes I am behind on posting things...
2 weeks ago I helped with hosting Andrea (my sister in law that is due only days after me) baby shower.  It was held at my parents house...
 part of the dessert table. adorable. Andy's sister did the desserts.
 Mallory wearing her wrap -titan. haha
horrible pic (sorry)  the guest of honor her self. Andy opening her presents.
 Brandon brought by my handsome boys a little later in the day.

 adorable claire and her mommy
after the shower festivities dies down all our family stayed and hung out the whole day, it was a beautiful day, the kids were running around and we all enjoyed the sun shine.  This is Lucas and bailee playing catch together.


 William using his tennis racket as a guitar.
feeding the masses! we had amillion children running around together all day, this was the very end of a LONG day for them eating some pizza.

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

can't believe you posted that pic of me!! hahah nasty!!! But, that was a fun day! :) we are pretty good at throwing parties!