Tuesday, March 13

one random morning

for got I took these pictures a couple weeks ago, thought id post some... Ive been bad at taking pictures of my children lately, I do love looking back at pictures like this and seeing them in there every day activities... this was one morning after we woke up and started playing with toys before breakfast... love that this little barn has gotten so much use out of it! I picked it up at a garage sale before we even had William. :)


 William loves his Lego's and he often attaches his "army guys" to things in this case they are turtles haha! ... I swear the little one dollar bag of army guys is so worth every penny! they play with them all the time. :)

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

haha love the first picture, how you can see William sucking his lip! hahah!!