Saturday, May 12

Cell phone pics!

all these pictures are some of my favorites. I have been REALLY bad about taking pics since Evalyn has been born and I know I am going to totally regret it. So I thought I would upload some pics I take with my cell phone,  I never do anything with the pics on my cell phones, I never save them to My computer or anything they just stay trapped in the phone and then I'll get a new phone and lose them forever. Its horrible! So here aer a few pics over the last 5 weeks that Evas been here...

love it.

 She looked So tiny this night laying in our king size bed on that huge pillow, it was adorable.
 William has done this a couple times, he will curl up next to her and just fall asleep! I was talking to him one second and then the next he was out! it was So cute! and she looks so small next to my only 3 year old son!
 one morning after we woke up.  she was giving my smiles and I actually captured one on my cell phone. haha this pic cracks me up EVERY time I see it!
 who does she look like? its always a debate.
 giving her mothers scowl.
Lucas the other day. love this kid SO much!

No comments: