Thursday, May 31

memorial day


Brandon was so excited to finally go swimming with the boys.  We have been a couple times this year and he is always working and jealous he cant come with us. I tell him how awesome the boys do and he has been wanting to see it for him self. Well on Monday he was able to come and hang out by the pool with us.  We went to Brittany's pool and hung out and had a bbq with her.
Mallory and dean stoped by and made an apperance. It was a lot of fun.
This is Eva in her tiny little swim suit. She has yet to get in a pool but I have put her swim suit on her twice now. haha... she seems to like being pool side.

My handsome Lucas.

My handsome husband. Lucas was his little shadow that day. I think he loved having his daddy home and having so much of his attention. With William busy with his cousins and me watching Eva He has a lot of his daddy's attention.

My boys, with jayge in the background

One of the many times he got out dried off and then went back in.

Jumping in the water.

I hope he isn't made for me posting this picture! haha.. if you can't tell Lucas is showing his muscles too. Thats how he flex his muscles. It cracks me up, he shakes like crazy in the process.
Trying to teach him to hold his breath.
Little Bailee Jaine, she is so funny.
my bathing beauty!

lucas accidental took a hard fall, haha... went completely under the water, Brandon's face in the last picture is hilarious. the ring fell down around his feet and he face planted in the water! haha
these two! they would not stop posing for the camera, when I was done, jay jay said one more.. haha

 Stole this pose and swim suit from Sarah, haha.. love it.
 drying off in the sun shine.
 I love these two! they are little buddies, they crack me up how much a like they are sometimes.
 My little fish, he does so well... I can not tell you enough how much I LOVE these puddle jumpers
 trying to teach William how to swim with out floaties..

1 comment:

Ryan & Courtney said...

Eva is such a doll! I love how smiley she is in all of those pictures!