Friday, September 7

family pics

I've been wanting to take some family pics now for a while! My brother took some for us the other day. Thanks Jason. Here are a few... I'm sure there are more I could edit, but it's already been hard enough trying to decide which ones to print for my house, and for Grandmas house. (and this is almost all of them I've edited, there are a few more I didn't add)  There are a bunch that Brandon and I look horrible in but the kids looked cute so I had to keep them.  What are you gonna do? that's the story of my life these days. I'm never ready, my hair and make up are never done. :) love my family. love my boys, and I love my darling little Eva. 



Lucas my little cheeser! haha! who would have known he was being such a stink, he looks like hes being so cooperative in all these pics! HAHA








 I can NOT get enough of little Ev in this pic, I want to eat her!! love love love this picture.








1 comment:

Mills Family said...

LOVE this little family