Monday, October 27

Happy Birthday to my DAD

So it was my daddy's Birthday last weekend, I just wanted to say a quick shout out to the best daddy a girl could ever ask for!! I like to joke about me and my siblings being able to get first pick in heaven when it comes to our dad! I could just imagine when we were in heaven we were randomly selected to have "first pick" on which dad we wanted while we were here on earth! And of course SO many people wanted my dad but only so many could have him! I was one of the lucky ones! I love my daddy SO incredibly much, he is THE BEST dad, THE BEST husband and THE BEST PAPA! I am so grateful for him and all he does for me and my family!

A few things about my daddy!
*He is such a hard worker!

*He would do anything for his children!

*He loves his wife!

*He loves the Gospel!

*He is SO talented with So many different things!

*He loves his country!

*He loves his children and his grandchildren!

*His old 11 year old scouts would come over to the house and ask if "brother Trask" could play!

*He used to drop me off at school and scream at the top of his lungs "Heather Trask I LOVE YOU!" just so everyone would stop and look at me, and so that everyone would know including me that I was loved!

* He loves sports and still claims he can kick your butt at basketball (he plays twice a week for two hours a day, every week.)

* He is such a good example to me and always made it easy for me to know what I wanted in my future husband! And fortunately I was lucky enough to find someone a lot like him!

* He likes to dance and is pretty good at it!

* He likes to read. And reads a lot!

I could keep going but this list is long enough, I just want everyone to know how much I love and appreciate my dad for everything he does! He is such a good example to everyone around him! He is a happy and positive person, and loves to laugh, love you daddy! Happy Birthday!
This was taken in August when he had a "camp out" in the back yard with all kids. That's what he choose to do for his birthday last weekend too but I didn't get any pictures of that, you will have to see them on my sisters or moms blog.

2 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

I was at the computer reading blogs and came across your's.When I read "Happy Birthday Dad", I called to dad in the other room and said listen to this...then I began to read out loud to him. Ya, silly me. I had to have him come in and finish it.
We are two lucky parents!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Just saw Brittany's blog. I am so proud of you for staying out in the tent all night long! At 9 months pregnant! I hate camping... even when I'm NOT pregnant. You go girl! :)