Friday, October 31

No Baby Yet...

Sorry I haven't givin anyone an update for a little while. I have had progress... I have been examined four times now,

1st exam Oct. 14th, I was 1 cm. and 40% effaced
2nd exam Oct. 20th, I was 2 cm and 50% effaced.
3rd exam Oct. 23rd, I was a tight 3 cm and 60% effaced (at this app. I got my membranes stripped)
4th exam Oct. 28th, I was a good 3 cm, and 80% effaced.

I still have contractions every day so I am hoping they are still continuing to do something. I don't know how much more I can progress with out going into full blown out labor though? I am 39 weeks tomorrow, I guess I shouldn't be too frustrated that I haven't had this baby yet but I have been having contractions every day for over 2 weeks! It is kind of getting annoying! I just want to have this baby already! That's my update for now, I'll keep you posted on my progress. And Happy Halloween to everyone!

6 comments:

Ellie said...

AHH!!! Hang in there!! It will happen!! I feel so bad for you cause I know exactly how you feel! Will is coming though!! That's exciting that there is progress though! Good Luck! Keep us updated!

Camie said...

The last days take an eternity. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering how you were doing. Just to make you feel better, I was at a 3 for 2 WEEKS with Madisen. HAHA I know...RUDE! Had to say it. I hope he shares his birthday with me and Brooke! I will never forget the day. :) Love Ya! Good Luck! Say HI to Brandon.

cami said...

well hope you get this baby out soon.Good Luck with everything.

Jessica said...

So exciting. I am surprised that the stripping membranes didn't get you going. Hopefully soon. I can't wait to see the pics.

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Oh I am so sorry the last days are thr hardest. You are getting close. I shouldn't say this but I did like 4 jumping jacks and Milo came the next day. I don't know how safe that was but also you can go up stairs a lot, jump on the tramp or walk on the curb with one foot on and one foot off haha You probably have heard it all. Good luck andbefore you know it you will be a mommy!