Thursday, October 9

Will's Closet


OK so my OCD'ness came out a little when I was doing his closet. Everything is sized, labeled and color coded. I am telling you it has been like this for months! I am a little over prepared in this area! I have a ton of clothes thanks to my sisters for all the hammy downs, and the very generous people that came to my showers! THANKS! I also already have a ton of diapers and wipes! I don't know if you can see the ones stacked on the far left of the closet and then on the top shelf in the center! Hopefully I don't have to buy any for a while! :)
Zero to three month's is in orange.
Three to six month's is in yellow.
He has more socks then you can imagine! I kinda went over board with socks I thought you can never have too many socks right? especially for a winter baby? but maybe he can?
Aren't little shoes the cutest things!?
He can spit up on a different burp cloth or bib forever with out using the same one twice! It's kinda ridiculous! But a lot of my burp cloths match my blankets, you gotta use the right burp cloth with the right blanket! HA HA

10 comments:

Brianna said...

Are you serious??? Now I feel pathetically under-prepared! I haven't had a shower yet...maybe after that I will have enough clothes, diapers and wipes. I guess she better not come early. Your little guy on the other hand...looks like all you need now is HIM!

Emily Blais said...

Amen Brianna. I am thinking to myself "should I have a closet in my house that looks like that, because I DONT" You look like you are set though! I love the organization!!

Kevin and Hayres said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin and Hayres said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin and Hayres said...

And I though I was OC! Waaay cute! (The last 2 comments were mine. I had to delete them because I couldn't get my english straight, hahaha, sorry.)

Jessica said...

Looks like you are set. I should have you come and organize my place next.

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

WOW I think you are totally ready for having a baby. I need you to come to my house and organize my stuff. I can't believe how much stuff you already have. Hope everything is going good you are almost there!!!

~..kass..~ said...

Thanks for the laugh... you are great :)

Ellie said...

Holy Cow.... JEALOUS!!!

Sam said...

That is so ridiculously adorable, I can't wait to see him!