Thursday, May 21

Mallory's Wedding

Mallory got married on Saturday, the wedding was wonderful and the reception went really well. My mom and who ever we could get to help did all the food for the reception. We have some great friends (Sarah and Steve-o) that we abused and helped out a lot! The kids looked so cute in their matching outfits. With how busy I was we didn't take any pictures! I know I am horrible and totally regretting it! I just kinda left it up to the photographer to take them? I was too busy running around trying to make Mallory stress free as much as possible. Things turned out wonderful. These are the only pictures we took, thanks to my husband he snapped a few when Mallory and Dean came out of the temple. Thanks hun, at least we have a couple pics to post. :)
(left) Brydee giving Mallory a hug right when she came out of the temple. (Right)Beckham giving Dean a hug, Brydee, Jay Jay, and Corben. and yes William had an outfit that matched the rest of the boys! (and yes I realize I'm an idiot for not taking a picture!)

CONGRATS Mallory and Dean!

No comments: