Friday, May 8

six months

My little guy is six months old!
Happy half birthday little man!

His stats at his Dr. app. today were...

Height 26 1/4 in 50%


Weight 18 lbs. 60%


Head 44 1/2 cm 73%


He is such a good baby I fall more in love with him every day!


This month stuff.. .

*He now rolls over all the time! Front to back AND back front He is also starting to scoot, crawling is in the near future.

*He Sits on his own very well, he has a very straight back, & strong head and shoulders.

*He still likes to stand.

*He is a very aggressive little boy and plays rough with his toys, throws them, and hits them.

*He has good hand eye coordination with his toys.
*He now says da da da, and is starting on the "Ba" sound, no matter how many times we practice mama he still says da da? It's ok I'll let Brandon have this one because we all know Will likes me more! :)
*He Is so funny, he smiles all the time, I love it!

*He LOVES the water bath time is his favorite and now a new favorite activity is swimming!

*He is a very good eater, he never had a problem adjusting to "the spoon" He picked it up from the beginning, what can I say he takes after Stotts and Trasks what do you expect?
*He loves music, I serve in the primary at church and he loves when the children sing he loves when I sing primary songs to him and when his dad whistles, sings, or plays guitar, it always puts a smile on his face.

*He loves stroller rides.

*He is very observant, it's like he is studying everything around him and learning right in front of our eyes.

5 comments:

The Slaters said...

I can't believe he is already 6 months old....good thing he has a good size noggin to take in all that knowledge :)

Josh and Jenni said...

How exciting!! He is getting so big. Eli has his 6 month check up in a few weeks!! I'll let you know how it goes!! I can't believe they are already 6 months old. And they so close in their development. It's funny!!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

He is so darn cute, it kills me. Kevin said he is just like Brandon in his measurements, lol. Swimming looks like fun, I can't wait to bring Annalise this year!

Michelle said...

such a cute little stinker. I will be down next weekend. Ayden and Avery's b-day party. I am excited I'll be able to stop by mal's reception and get to see that cute baby!

Lauren said...

Wow time FLIES by!!! I can't believe that he is 6 months already! Heck, I still can't believe that I'm even pregnant (and sometimes MARRIED, for that matter ;) You and Will look adorable in your swim suits - let's do lots of swimming in August - I can't wait to see you guys! :D It's taking too long!