Monday, May 11

Will's First Swim

We have learned that William loves to swim. He took to the water like a little fish, he doesn't mind getting splashed and most of time time does it to him self right in the face. Sarah and I took William to the Washington City Rec Center and it was a good experience, we have now been a few times and he loves it.This is the first time I put his feet in the water, He was excited right away, I don't know if you can see it but he is sportin' a huge smile.

Sarah and Will drying off together.




This was another day at my sisters pool. The water was A LOT colder then the heated rec center water but we got used to it and it turned out fun.

Jay Jay (my sister Brittany's son) & me and Will.






I love that little smile!

This video cracks me up! please turn down your volume of me talking to William, very annoying! but you don't need sound to enjoy this video. It's only a few seconds but Williams arm's are going a million miles an hour! he enjoyed the water and his little floaty to say the least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a doll! Can't wait to see you all! Your swim suits are so cute!

Ellie said...

Oh my gosh.. that is soo cute! I can't wait to take Lilly swimming, but the pools aren't even open yet up here! You look good Heather!