Monday, May 4

Sister Mallory

Dean and Mallory are getting married on May 16th. I am so happy for my sister! Dean and Mallory dated through out middle school and high school and were also friends. They got serious I think the end of their junior year and dated their senior year. Mallory sent Dean on a mission and waited for him to return. Dean came home in January of this year and they are engaged to be married!

So the other day, I went with Dean and Mallory to take their Bridals... Their Photographer is Jared Madsen He is really talented and does a good job, They went to like 4 different locations and I had a lot of fun helping out, telling them what poses to do how to make it look better, where to put their hands and what to do with their head. They are going to turn out SO good I am really excited to see them. I really enjoy photography and taking pictures (if you cant tell from the million that I take of William daily) and would love to get really good at it and maybe even do it for a living some day but that's just wishful thinking I'm too big of a scaredy cat to be an entrepreneur! I'll just continue 'practicing' on my little son.
So Mallory just e-mailed me some of the pictures, They aren't the final product there is a little editing that still needs to be done but I just had to post a few for you all to see how beautiful she is! (and yes her colors are lime green, with a splash of hot pink)



3 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

I really REALLY like them! The green shoes are really cute. I wish Dean wasn't a stalker in all of them, I am sure there are others. I think she was smokin crack when she wasnt thrilled with them. They are way flippin cute.

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

How exciting!! Congrats Mallory, I love the pictures, they are cute together!

Trask Tribe said...

FUN!