Thursday, July 9

gotta love the 4th

I love 4th of July! It's evolved over the years as the nieces and nephews arrive, and we get older. The thing I was most excited about was to see how William would react to the fireworks, if he was going to like them, or be scared? My bet was that he would like them and I was right. He doesn't really scare easily, I try to laugh loud (ok so I don't need to try, I'm a Trask) and to also make things happen through out the day so that he wont be sensitive and scared of load noises or anything. He sat there and watched, he was mesmerized and happy, and clapped his hands... He was super tired considering the firework show didn't start until after ten, but he did really well!

We went swimming earlier that day.. he still loves swimming!

This was at the park right before the fireworks started... with Cousin Brydee.

This is his cousin Corben's sword he was borrowing, he loved it, it light up and blinked, a perfect boys toy!

4 comments:

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I love how he makes the same face in every picture.....who could he have learned that from???
I am glad to hear that the fireworks didn't scare him....I cannot say the same for Annalise!

Josh and Jenni said...

He is such a cute boy! I'm glad he didn't get scared by the fireworks. I was scared Eli would get scared but he reacted the same as William. It was so funny to watch!! Hope you guys are doing good! Where do you edit your pictures at?

Davey Family said...

The picture with brydee is so cute!! do you have any other pics of my kids? cause I didn't bring my camera. and seriously will has been around me enough that loud noises shouldn't phase him! haha!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I can't believe he is 8 months already, or that he is so dang cute!!!