Saturday, July 11

popsicles

There is something about Popsicles in the summer time that kids can't get enough of...

I went over to my moms house (this was actually a couple weeks ago) and Tiffany was out back with her kids and my mom. The boys had eaten about a million Popsicles each and were still going strong, my mother thought it was time to give William his first Popsicles, (I know how did I even hold off this long) Of course he loved every minute of it! How could I be mad when he obviously loved it so much? and his little blue face! Since this incident he has had a couple Popsicles (thanks to PAPA) and he also shared snow cones with everyone on 4th of July! he was getting obsessed, I had to distract him and take it all away.

8 comments:

Trask Tribe said...

Nice color of blue. A perfect match of popsicle to go with his outfit.

Ellie said...

I totally know what you mean! Lilly loves em! What I did was froze apple juice into popsicle form for her... she loves them!

Anonymous said...

Jake started his otter pop obsession at your Moms as well. Last year, remember? He must ask for a "pa-icle" 40 times a day!

Michelle said...

My kids also love popcicles but I don't let Kyler have them too often cause I don't want to clean him up or get it all over his clothes. Reagan probably has at least one a day. Tiffs boys look so much alike. I love the cheeser

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

Well I must be a bad mom, because Annalise just had her first popsicle a couple of weeks ago too!

I love the blue face, it is the best part of popsicles!

Davey Family said...

hahaha such a cute post. love the first pic of becks and corben cheezin it! and the last big pic of william... notice on the ground all the empty popsicals! love it!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Haha, he looks like a little smurf! Love it! Halle loves on otter pops and snow cones too!
Quick question.... how do you get your pics to upload so big?

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

thank you thank you thank you thank you