Tuesday, July 14

Will's 1st hair cut

William got his 1st hair cut the other day by my brother in law (Brittany's husband) Jeff. William did SOO good, he sat SO still and wasn't scared of the buzzing sound or anything, I was so proud of him. Thanks Jeff for the hair cut, he looks so much older with it cut, but he is still SO cute!
thanks! William sitting so still, playing with his book, and the cord to the clippers.

The hair cuter (Jeff) and his two helpers... Jay Jay and Brydee.
Brydee was a big helper, every once in a while she would give William a "puff" or give him a drink from his sippy cup to keep him occupied.

I love this picture, it's like he is saying, HI MOM, look at me, I'm getting my hair cut! haha.. love that smile.

Here is a quick video..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! His hair looks lighter.

Steve and Sarah said...

SUCH A BIG BOY! His hair cut looks so cute!

Steve and Sarah said...

SUCH A BIG BOY! His hair cut looks so cute!

Josh and Jenni said...

What a good boy!! He is such a cutie!!

The Slaters said...

We still have not yet cut Caitlins hair....she still has her baby hair that curls at the end of her hair. Maybe one of these days I will get the guts to do it. For now all we have done are bangs.

He is so cute!! Cant wait to see him.

Tom & Allie said...

Brandon and Heather! Your boy is ADORABLE! Have I ever posted a comment letting you know that? If I have I'm sure you'd love to hear it again. Holy cow what a little stud muffin! E-mail me your e-mail address and I'll invite u to our blog. (addis.allison@gmail.com). Hopefully one of these days we can meet up when we pass through STG. You all look great and I love all the pictures of William! Way to go Stott family!

Love,
Allie Steele