Monday, November 2

William's 1st Halloween

William's First Halloween!
Our first Trick or Treating of the year started at Skywest. With My Brother working their, one of my sisters working their, and the fact that I used to work for them we go their every year to trick or treat. The kids always have so much fun, and make out with a loot of candy! I was so excited to finally have a child to bring their instead of just helping out all the nieces and nephews.
After Sky West I let William indulge in a few of his treats! Needless to say he liked that part!
I was flying solo all weekend because Brandon has been sick with the flu. He was bummed he couldn't be apart of Williams first Halloween but I took pictures to show him. (and yes he had just had chili and I didn't really clean him up very well so in all his pictures he has a dirty face! oh well :)
Then on Halloween I met up with Ashton and her family (more like invited my self over) and we took out our little ones together.

This was when we were out trick or treating, With Trick or Treat bag in hand! haha... I loved that he would hold it for me!
My little pirate! It was so much fun, He was a trooper all night, happy and content and awake until way late. We went trick or treating, visited friends and made an appearance at my sisters Halloween party and the whole time he was so good! I can't wait for next year! :)

4 comments:

~..kass..~ said...

What a cute pirate mommy & son :)

Kevin and Hayres said...

I love matching costumes. You guys looked great! I love it!

Trask Tribe said...

Dirty face or not. He still wins the cutest kid award. He is SOOO Stinkin Cute!

Amanda Jean said...

he is the cutest pirate I have ever seen!