Thursday, April 29

the wedding

My adorable son on the temple grounds after the sealing.
Well the wedding went down with out a hitch and the weather was beautiful. The reception was held in my parents gorgeous back yard and we caped off the night with a lot of dancing! I was SO busy most of the night playing hostess with my sisters and Sarah (keeping the food tables stocked and guests happy) that I never had time to take out my camera! I am WAY bummed I didn't get more pictures! I finally took out my camera at the very end of the night and snapped just a couple pictures. I wish I had more of how beautiful the back yard was and all my hard work! haha! oh well.
Brydee and Corben dancing the night away! After most the dance floor was empty Brydee and Corben were still going strong! It was cute I had to get a shot or two of them! What I really can't wait for is the pictures the photographer took while we were all getting our grove on! It was a lot of fun, I love dancing with my family and husband! and now our Son is getting old enough to join in on the fun! it was so cute!
My dad and William...
William sure loves his papa!

And a HUGE thank you to these two! We have put them to work several times the past few weeks getting ready for the wedding many long days and nights!
We love you Sarah and Steve-o. Thanks again!

No comments: