Wednesday, April 28

Weekly Wednesday Update



{39 Weeks!}

I have made it to week 39, I can hardly believe it! Last Thursday was my 38 week appt. I had gone from 2cm to 3 cm, and from 50% to 70% thinned. I was happy to here of my progress but hoping I made it through the weekend. When Saturday night rolled around and I was still going strong I celebrated with the rest of my family on the dance floor at my brothers wedding! We had THE BEST time dancing the night away! My siblings and their spouses and many others. My son enjoyed him self the most as he kicked up his heels and LOVED all the attention. I thought maybe dancing would help labor along but many contractions later I am still here on Wed. at 39 weeks. :)
Through out the weekend I had many people tell me "oh you look like you have dropped even more from the last time I saw you!" and it was the day before or even earlier that morning that they had seen me! HAHA are you kidding me, how much further can this guy go? I feel like these pictures don't do a great job a depicting how low he really is! He is seriously so low he is between my legs already!
I am now ready whenever this little guy wants to join us! This week would be nice but we'll just have to wait and see. I have another doctor appt. for tomorrow morning and we shall see if the dancing really did help anything and see if I am dilated any further?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any day now!!! You still look hot!

The Morrisons... said...

Good Luck...I am sure it will happen this weekend :)

Lauren said...

Man! Heather I need to get some tips from you because 99% of pregnant ladies (including me) do NOT look as good as You do at week 39 - how do you do it?! :)

Emma said...

And where did you get your white top in this picture? It is so cute!