Wednesday, April 7

Weekly Wednesday Update

{36 weeks!}... only 4 weeks to go!

I feel like I am on the down hill stretch now, I feel like I could go at any time. Days that I have some killer contractions I say maybe it will happen soon? I also know that things are always up in the air and never what they seem and when it comes to having a baby you can NEVER predict when and how it will happen! So I am not getting my hopes up and just taking it one week at a time.. THIS week however I go in for an appointment on Friday and I get checked! yay! I am excited to see what he says!

This last week I did have a little bit of a new development and I have started to have a little leakage from one of my milkers. I thought that was kind of exciting and at the same time Brandon was not so excited about it. I have had a lot of back labor contractions! I didn't really have that with William, I thought my back hurt with William but I guess I was wrong! Cause this is way worse! Every time my contractions start I get the worst back ache! It almost feels like the baby is hitting nerves and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it, no amount of rubbing and massaging can fix it, it just plain hurts! It makes me nervous as to how different this labor and delivery can be? The last two days I have noticed some changes in my body, how I feel where the baby is, everything just feels different it feels weird. I feel like it is close. I think this baby is going to come soon. I am trying to listen to my body and it just feels like things are different and things are getting ready. I use the analogy that is feels like when you have been in water like a pool for a long time and you are weightless and then you get out and you feel like 100 more pounds then you are! I feel like my tummy has been in water for the past 9 months and I just got out of a pool and it feels SO heavy, I feel like I can't walk with out holding it up cause it's so heavy! I feel like the baby is SO low like he is down between my legs! ugh, I am a big complainer the last couple days and I am so tired! Again I can't wait to see what the doctor says on Friday!

5 comments:

The AnDeRsOn'S :) said...

Man time goes by so fast! You are almost there. We wish the best to you guys!

cami said...

so exciting!!

~..kass..~ said...

I LOVE your belly!!!

Kevin, Kelsey and Annalise.... said...

I have been a huge complainer lately too!! I just can't help it! I feel like a waddling big balloon walking around everywhere, and everything on my body hurts. Isn't it nice to be in the back stretch finally? I am starting to get anxious, and impatient as we get near to the end. I wish I was there so we could sit there on your couch and complain together!
I hope your appointment went well today!

Michelle said...

I love the pic with william holding the sign. That is so cute. You look like your ready!! I better be on the list of people to call when you have this child!