Wednesday, April 21

Weekly Wednesday Update

{38 weeks!}

So this last Thursday at my Doc appointment I hadn't changed, and I was still 2 cm. and 50% thinned. I was ok with that. If I didn't have the baby last weekend then I didn't want to have him until NEXT week or any time after that just NOT this week. My brothers wedding is Saturday and we have been super busy getting everything ready for it! If I had the baby this week it would mess up a lot of peoples plans! haha.. so we are hoping for next week. (but like we can choose) just NOT this weekend, NOT Friday night, and especially NOT Saturday while sitting in the temple.

I have another Doctors appointment tomorrow morning and well see if I have progressed at all since last week but my guess is that I haven't? I have been SUPER active running around like a crazy person getting ready for the wedding, and I feel like I haven't been contracting as much as I was a couple weeks ago. Don't get me wrong I still get contractions all the time I just haven't gotten them as often it seems like? And I would think I would be getting them A LOT with how much I have been doing lately. Baby center dot com says the babies organs have matured and our ready for life outside the womb! That's always good to know!

I know this probably sounds stupid but with how busy we've been I have almost forgotten that I'm pregnant. I know your thinking how can you forget? I get reminded in ways ALL the time through out the day with my body not being the same not performing to what I want it to do and then there are the kicks and contractions that remind me as well. But my mind hasn't been consumed with baby like I thought it would at this point. A couple weeks ago I was thinking baby baby baby but this week I have been thinking about so many other things I have almost forgotten this baby is coming. I know that's weird but it's true. I think after this wedding I will be consumed with baby thoughts again and be super ready and excited for this little guy to get here! We shall see.

No comments: