Friday, November 20

12 months

I have been very over do on this post and have been meaning to do it for a while, better late then never...

William had his 12 month check up a week or two ago, and his stats were....

Height 30 1/2 inches 77%
Weight 21lbs 15.5 oz 28%
Head 47 cm. 70%


I was like seriously a half of an oz off from 22 even lbs... have some more milk.. haha..


William has been SO much fun, Hes Funny and Social, and Laughs when everyone else is laughing. He cracks me up. We love him so much! He is so Smart and picks up on things really Fast. He is Loving and Kind, and also a little bit of a Spitfire (I think he gets that part from his mom)

Whats been going on this past month...

*William Gives loves, Hugs and Kisses all the time to his daddy and Me. We can't get enough of it!

* He has started sleeping with this soft little TY puppy dog. Its so cute how he wants to hold it and love it.

* He give cuddles to his little cousins it's really sweet (the bad part is he does this by laying down on top of them. we need to work on that.)

*He talks a lot, Brandon and I were trying to count how many words he can say the other day and we got up to 15. (not counting all the animal sounds he does!) It's too cute when he says a word in perfect English. It's almost like did that just come out of you? haha

*He points to several animals on the page of a book and can say its name and sound. My newest favorite he does is a cat. It is SO freakin funny to see his face when he does a cat. He did it the other day and Brydee my niece was like that's a sad cat. He does the saddest little cat meow and squints his eyes when he does it? Don't know why, but its adorable!

*He signs "eat" all the time! every time he wants something to eat or drink he does the "eat" sign. It's nice that he can communicate that to me but at the same time it breaks my heart when he does it and I don't have food to give him like when were driving in the car and he does it in his car seat. It's so cute how well he does it. He some times does the sign for "more" but not very often, He usually just says "more!"

*He walks SO well, He runs, he dances, he can even walk backwards.

*He is sleeping and going to sleep really well! He has been doing it for over a month now but its still so nice to finally have him trained to lay down and go to sleep with out any protest.

*He is still a very good eater. He takes after his parents and is not picky at all, he eats almost anything, spicy, sour, you name it, he'll eat it. He drinks cows milk (has been for over a month) and I like to put strawberry or chocolate syrup in it for him. :)

* He is still kind of a bully when he plays with other babies his age or a little younger. I think this is because of all his cousins he plays with that are older then him? He will push them over, or not want them to touch something. (I need to teach him to do better but I'm not sure if it's working?)
Here is just a random picture of William I took the other day out front of our house. He loves being out side. (It's not the best quality but it's what I have? it looks like I haven't been taking very many pictures lately.)

2 comments:

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

haha! WOW we are both behind on the blogging! That is so crazy how similar they are. I love it!! Let's just make them get married someday ! Ha!

Elisha Trask said...

He is such a stud. I really can't believe that he is walking!!! Grace just barely took a few steps the other day.