Saturday, November 14

the other night...

We went on a bike ride the other night with Ben, Ashton and Braden. I am totally bummed I didn't pull out my camera until after we were done with the bike ride, It was pretty comical to see us all on the bikes, William was in a bike trailor and Braden was in a child seat on a bike. Not to mention I was riding mine and Brandon's Tandem bike with only one rider! :) We will have to go again sometime so I can get some pictures!
After wards we let the boys sit in the truck and play out side (at my parents house) for a while.


We also let Braden have a turn in the drivers seat
Brandon even pushed them around the yard a little, they thought it was fun.
William was way chill and kicked back the whole time he was getting pushed around, it was cracking me up.



After all that we came home and got the boys ready for bed. They were dirty from playing out side, So we gave them a bath.
Braden borrowed some of Williams clothes, so I put them in something matching :)


This is William giving Braden loves...
Braden DID NOT like it!

My son also likes to wrestle, he wrestles with his daddy, and his boy cousins (which are all older then him) and then when he does it to Braden he doesn't understand why he cries? Poor Braden! I'll give him a few months and they'll be pretty evenly matched I'm sure! It doesn't help that William walks and Braden crawls. Braden is 6 weeks younger then William.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the wife beaters

Trask Tribe said...

hillarious. That kid continues to crack me up.