Wednesday, November 4

Weekly Wednesday Update

14 weeks today...
Right when I thought I was starting to feel better... This week I have felt pretty nauseous. Every morning I run to the bathroom in hopes I make it there in time!
One good thing this week was I had a Dr. appointment. It was supposed to be a normal OB visit but my doctor was nice and did an ultra sound to see how things were going. Baby was moving around and kicking! The baby had two arms, two hands, two legs, and a heart beat. (all good things) We didn't get a good picture because it was moving around so much! But it definitely settled some doubts when I saw that little thing moving around in there! It was good to see! My next appointment will be the Monday before thanksgiving.
I hate not knowing what I'm having. I usually find my self referring to the baby as a "he" because I hate saying "it". When I know what we are having it's so much nicer to say "son" or "him" or call him by name. But it seems like I still have forever until I find out what I'm having! oh well, the anticipation will make it that much better! :)

3 comments:

cami said...

So when will you get to find out? I love to see you wed. updates about pg. I am so excited for you and glad that things are going pretty smoothly

Ashton Bolin said...

Well you might as well get used to saying "he" because it is a boy, I just know it. That is lame that your getting more sick, I thought this pregnancy would go smoother than the last one with Will...

~..kass..~ said...

Awesome, I bet that was a great feeling to see "him" doing so great :)